[lac-discuss-en] algunos comentarios sobre reuni = =?iso-8859-1?q F3n_LACRALO_+_Weblinks =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Dec 8 16:44:46 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?algunos_comentarios_sobre_reuni = =?iso-8859-1?q?=F3n_LACRALO_+_Weblinks =
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Considered members of LACRALO:
In the day of we yesterday had our monthly meeting, that in my case is
moment hinge, since I leave my position like INTERNAUT representative
ARGENTINA *, to begin to represent them all front to the ALAC.
I must indicate that it was a good meeting, with a rich interchange ofideas
and positions, which speaks of the strong cultural construction,
ideological and of organizacionales experiences of our region, everything
this leaves positive and encouraging a balance.
I introduced some items to the agenda of the day, which were:
1) automatic translations of emails and their horroroso operation.
2) creations of work groups so that that we are representing
we pruned to take the strategic vision of the region
3) not to consider in the agenda of reunion the concerning point
to "bylaws" since still to not finished working in them (
it is advancing very firmente in our actual meetings) and...
4) the Wikileaks subject, since to Argentina Internaut, it seemed to him
appropriate that our region had some manifestation with respect to
that.
Lamentably that point could not be treated by lack of time ("
time is tyrannous").
It is by that reason that I am sending the document that we constructed in
INTERNAUT so that single it is a trigger and that we pruned (if we are of
agreement) to declare to us on this subject.
Breath to that who can they listen to and they read the audio ones and
transcriptions of the meeting, in found the different ones
positions of the presents on the treated points.

* I write in capital letters this so that the translator does not put "Web to us
Surfer "instead of INTERNAUT grrrrr!

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas
MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9
223 5 215819 *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/cd494dd5fe.html