[lac-discuss-en] icann Cartagena

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Dec 7 15:12:15 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: icann Cartagena
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear Carlos, thanks for your participation attempts and fit, you
memory that today to is going to have reunion monthly of lacralo (is a pain
that we did not find been able to conserve our habitual Thursdays), but single
by this time hs of Colombia (hour goes to be the day 17,00 Tuesdays to
UTC-5), we are going to make small reconto of the subjects thatare
treating and ademas we will have other subjects that of insurance already were sent a
the list in time and forms (I wait for glup) since there am lost mails
by conflicts in my laptop, envio also agenda connection
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Cartagena+2010+-+Meetings+Schedule
Warm greetings

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas
MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9
223 5 215819 *

The 07/12/2010 09:59 a.m., Carlos Side wrote: > Colleagues and friends, to remember that we are kind to reunion and if exists > algun subject that podria to treat in the list that communicates it to be able > to participate by this means. > > Warm greeting and that has excellent estadia edn the beautiful city of > Cartagena. > > Carlos Side > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/89a957d668.html