[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?RES=Á = =?iso-8859-1?q 5Ftarjeta=5Fde=5Fvotaci=3DF3n_=3D =

lhinds at gol.net.gy lhinds at gol.net.gy
Sun Nov 28 17:21:26 UTC 2010

Dear All,

It appears from most of the comments so far that this selection process is
causing some concern. Hopefully this issue can be addressed to everyone's
satisfaction. There have been too many occasions where the Caribbean has
been less than happy with the end results of collaborating with our various
partners. I sincerely hope that this is not another example of the same.

Best regards

Lance Hinds
Chairman, Devnet
Georgetown, Guyana