[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?RES=Á = =?iso-8859-1?q 5Ftarjeta=5Fde=5Fvotaci=3DF3n_=3D =

Damian Narinesingh damian.narinesingh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 23:32:31 UTC 2010

Good evening,

I have been looking at all of the responses and not having the ICTS of Trinidad and Tobago  selection be recognized is somewhat disturbing. I cannot understand how the time submitted was not clear.

I am also concerned by the marginalization of the Caribbean ALS's. It is a bit dissappointing that our views are being discounted and our selection is not counted.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.