[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: WARNING: Results of 1 round one that porel votes member of the selected Council En-Grande for asiento#15 of the ICANN card

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Nov 26 11:45:53 UTC 2010

Hi Dev
Although, given that LACRALO is directing the vote of our representatives,
it would be useful to see the result so we know for whom we have directed
our reps to vote.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and Free.
(after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )