[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: WARNING: Results of 1 round one that porel votes member of the selected Council En-Grande for asiento#15 of the ICANN card

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Fri Nov 26 03:35:49 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Fwd: WARNING: Results of 1 round one that porel votes member of the selected Council En-Grande for asiento#15 of the ICANN card
From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

Carlos,

good point, and in addition, by the sight I lost myself of something, because I did not saw any
official notice of how one vows by LACRALO. Somebody can removeto me from my
ignorance please?

Alexander Pisanty

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr Alexander Pisanty
UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732

* My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
* LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
* Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614

* They see ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org
* It participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 cveraq at gmail.com wrote:
> Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 03:01:53 +0000 > From: cveraq at gmail.com > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Fwd: WARNING: Results of 1 round one that vote > porel member of the selected Council En-Grande for asient > ICANN card >  > Friends has, respecting the criteria, to define positions and to take ahead to the candidate that we considered the best one! > > Carlos Side > Message sent from my terminal BlackBerry&reg; de Porta > > -----Original Message > From: admin at ttcsweb.org > Sender: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 02:58:56 > To: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Reply-To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] Fwd: WARNING: Results of 1 roundone that vote by > the member of the selected Council En-Grande for the seat > #15 of the ICANN card > > > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] > > > Subject: Fwd: WARNING: Results of 1 round one that #15 of !
 the ICANN card votes by the member of the selected Council En-Grande for the seat > Of: admin at ttcsweb.org > > sent message > Of: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com> > Date: Thu, of nov the 25 of 2010 in 10:13 P.M. > Subject: WARNING [ En-Grande ]: Results of 1 round one that vote by > Member of the selected Council En-Grande for the seat #15 ofthe ICANN card >: alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org, world-wide En-Grande > <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > cubical Centimeter: absdt <absdt at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, Juan Jeffrey <john.jeffrey at icann.org> > > > Voting by * around 1 that votes by the member of the selected Council En-Grande by the seat #15 > of the ICANN card, * now has been * ** finished * and the survey has been closed, > the vote is quorate and the results show that a vote of round the 2 now is required a > sosténgase. > > the ABSdt processes (like approved) the state that, if it isrequired, a round one > 2 will be maintained: * "26 - 28 of November:!
  In second lugaralrededor in line of the voting." > ** this wa!
 rning is
 > to both to unblock the results of 1 round one and of preparing En-Grande > electorate to undertake its vote of round the 2. * > * > * > * the results of the vector of the percentage of the vote ofround the 1 are down: * > > * Names. % vote * > Sébastien Bachollet 43.75 > Pierre Dandjinou 25,00 * > Alan Greenberg 31.25 > > This sample that the candidate who will fall towards outsidewith the lowest percentage > the aid (number of votes), and not to continue to round vote2 is Pierre > Dandjinou *. > > Now I have commanded to the personnel to install to * aroundthe vote èn great pulse * that > will * begins The sooner the 26 of November and ejecútese to the 28 of November in the 23:59 UTC. * > > the vote estarà between Sebastien Bachollet and Alan Greenberg (enumerated inside > that order). The options of the voter are * selects (1) to afavourite candidate *; > All the members of the electorate must hope to receive theircredentials of votación > of the personnel and !
 the warnings generally re the vote, in the term of the 12 hours próximas > = &gt; if you please do not receive your credential of votación between in contact with personal a > directly. Observe tambiÃ&copy;n that ' in the event the previous adjustments of a loop ' > estÃ&copy; in place - &gt; good luck to both remaining candidates... > > TambiÃ&copy;n I have asked for personnel to fix for publicación advisable mà wide s of > these results and round the 2 vote to begin with wide En-Grande mà s and > Mechanisms of the warnings of ICANN as soon as possible. > > TambiÃ&copy;n I have not please taken the freedom of emailing to the three candidates inside > the vote of round the 1 and to inform these results to them, mientrasque thanks for all of > they for his contribución and helps in course of this important one and > process of selección of the señal, I am safe that reflected lassensaciones of the community > when tambiÃ&copy;n I thank for Pierre espe!
 cíficamente aquí in this message by his > good will to s!
 erve lik
e the member of the selected Council En-Grande of ICANN, and stops > his participación activates and professional in the processes that campaign; and > that we watched ahead renewed his and implicación of continuación with En-Grande > and the work of the ALAC within ICANN. > > Finally the sooner despuÃ&copy;s of which the vote of round the 2 closes (and any loop is > broken by mÃ&copy;everything at random skirted previously) informarÃ&copy; to the community > of the result and writes to Mr. Juan Jeffrey of the secretary deICANN Company, > to inform the selected person to him En-Grande for the seat#15 into the ICANN > Board of directors, so that they can take his paper in the card so and as anticipated > in reunión of Cartagena. > > > > Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO) > Chair 2007-2010 of ALAC > _______________________________________________ > > > > > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/cb2ä'f05c.html > --]] > > > > > __________________!