[lac-discuss-en] SURVEY LACRALO = FINAL RECOMMENDATIONS

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Nov 24 22:46:10 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: SURVEY LACRALO = FINAL RECOMMENDATIONS
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear Compañeros LACRALO,
as you already know in meeting of Brussels we presented/displayed the first one
analyses of the survey that the ALSs of all the THIN ones responded.
We have continued working with the work group and the recommendations
end will be presented/displayed the 5 of December in meeting ofCartagena
https://community.icann.org/display/ALSurvey/At-Large+Structure+2010+Survey+
Workspace

I am sending to them in annexed the recommendations that I prepared for LACRALO (
in inglês and Spanish)
Any doubt or commentary I am to disposition.
greetings
sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
Secretary FLUI - www.fuilatin.org
LACRALO-ALAC Member
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d473f3005d.html