[lac-discuss-en] candidates to raise Icann

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Nov 23 17:05:22 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: candidates to raise Icann
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Thanks for your contribution Jorge, moan that you find interpreted that
"some we had not taken the annoyance to read the Bylaws",
perocuando I put dí by understood that "nonexcluding" we knew that
ingles if it were necessary, not thus other languages, following the line of
that it occupies to us, in the case of Sébastien, I have seen and hatred as it speaks very
well Spanish and ingles, in the case of Alan, single I could communicate some
time with in ingles, Pierre never crosses words.

Although always the subject of the translations has been a preoccupation and
the internal communication in ICANN in our THIN one, we understood from
Argentina internaut, who if he fulfilled the other requirements this no
he could be excluding at the time of making a decision, but that we had
to analyze the assembly of all the items and if ademas wise tocommunicate in
the languages of the region, were going to give an extra extrato him (single to the light of
parity between candidates), since it guaranteed the fluid communication to us
with the THIN one.

I hope to have been able to clarify badly understood

Warm Greetings
*

Sergio Saline I carry

President

Argentina Internaut

Argentina association de Usuarios de Internet

to http://internauta.org.ar

to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

skype:internautaargentina

talk:salinasporto at gmail.com

MSN:salinasporto at hotmail.com

TeL:+54 9 223 (15) 5 215819

*

The 23/11/2010 01:37 p.m., Jorge Amodio wrote: > Intercedo simply to make a explanation for those who is not had > taken the annoyance to read and to interpret the Bylaws thatdetermines > requirements that establish the elegibilidad of a person forone > position in the ICANN directory. > > > 7. Handling of Languages (nonexcluding) > Especificamente on this point the Bylaws in Section 3. CRITERIA FOR > SELECTION OF DIRECTORS point 6 says: > > "6. Persons who plows able to work and communicate in written and spoken > English. " > > What means that people who do not count on the ability stops > to express itself as much in form written as spoken in ingles is not > elegibles for the director position. > > Kind Greetings > Jorge >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ca52b49abc.html