[lac-discuss-en] in the translations

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Nov 22 20:13:39 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: in the translations
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear Jam
That good it is to see that to pronounce command post our region is not necessary
to learn another language and yes to make it command post our native language. At least that
it is what I deduce that the translation that arrived from yourmessage.
"In addition, I do not think that we broad nor I must require any person
to learn to new language (Spanish or English) to participate inLACRALO."
Another thing that confirms that is the result of the made survey, where
65% of LACRALO say to express Spanish command post, 25% commandpost ingles and 15% command post
Portuguese.

Greetings
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
Secretary FLUI - www.fuilatin.org
LACRALO-ALAC Member
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org