[lac-discuss-en] in the translations

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:11:08 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: in the translations
From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

Considered,

It seems important to me that the subject of the translations is discussed
perhaps although this one is not the suitable moment.
We have more urgent subjects to discuss and with terms to fulfill,
that they require that we are centered first in them.
It seems to me advisable that we take care now of these subjects, since
soon we have time to continue working on the translations,
trying to find the system that better works to us.

Although personally it does not cause greater disadvantages to me nor
problems to receive all mails that receipt. In addition, if tosome mail
translated I do not understand it, I look for the original one, and if I follow without understanding it,
I translate it with the tool that is to me more comfortable and useful.
Of all ways, it seems to me that the subject of the translations
automatic, with which we coexisted until now, if they work or no
they work, it is not reason to participate or to let participate......

Greetings,

Fatima Cambronero

Day 22 of November of 2010 14:52,  <jam at jacquelinemorris.com> it wrote: > > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] > > > Subject: Re: in the translations > Of: jam at jacquelinemorris.com > > Also I subscribe to the Spanish list, and given the idea that you suggested > on Google translates, I took the Spanish translation from the list of which I wrote, > and caused that Google again translated it within English - was almost exactly what > Escribi'. So not surely how Google translates handled to understand the Spaniards > translation of the list so well. > If the translation does not work for you, and you understand Englishgood,
perhaps then &gt; you can subscribe simply to the English list also. > But I agree with Alex - this discussion is due to pospone perhaps hastanosotros > has a decent discussion on the vote for seat 15. > Jacqueline To Morris > the technology must be like oxygen: Ubicuo, necessary, invisible and frees. > (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> ) > > > > Mon, of nov the 22 of 2010 in P.M. 1:40, <cveraq at gmail.com> it wrote: > &gt; &gt; [ [ - - translated text (is - &gt;)--]] of in &gt; &gt; &gt; subject: Re: inthe translations &gt; of: cveraq at gmail.com &gt; &gt; jacqueline of the excuses that I do not understand that nobody cosadel q you write &gt; according to the translation and she takes already long measure the time of me to read and &gt; to reread the email to understand the q wished to translate the maquina and &gt; what you meant. If I envias that the emailof serums in ingles improvement or if in > &gt; the email came the original version as much as the id!
 eal translation! (This I &gt; finishes for the personnel) &gt; &gt; now I read 3 and 4 times the email that treats to understand the translation &gt; soonis invited to go to see the email mí in the original language &gt; and to erase translations q &gt; often comes acompanados from other messages &gt; etc etc &gt; I create solución q of q which I proposed I am simple. Let us hope to see q thinks &gt; personal &gt; &gt; Carlos &gt; &gt; sent message of my terminal BlackBerry&reg; of Porthole &gt; &gt; Original message &gt; of: jam at jacquelinemorris.com &gt; sending: lacquer-to discuss is - bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; date: Mon, the 22 Of Nov 2010 Of 17:13:20 &gt; a: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &gt; Contestar-A: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; subject: Re: [lacquer-discuss-is ] in the translations &gt; &gt; &gt; [ [ - - text translated(in - &gt; is)--]] &gt; &gt; &gt; subject: Re: in the translations &gt; of: jam at jacquelinemorris.com &gt!
    &gt;
 list that envía lacquer-discuss-lac-discuss-in &gt; lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-in &gt; &gt; > _______________________________________________ > > > > > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8924528c63.html > --]] > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org >

--
Fátima Cambronero
  Lawyer-Argentina

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/90e3bef41e.html