[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: in the translations

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Mon Nov 22 17:18:03 UTC 2010

Hi Sylvia
At the moment, everyone can write in their own language to the list that is
in their language. The translations are only for those subscribing to the
list in the OTHER language.  A lot of problems occur because people do not
follow those rules, posting to both lists, posting in two languages to a
single list  etc.
It is much easier to  receive a translated email than to have to go and find
a translation service to read the email. It is not a simple process to do on
a mobile phone, for example.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and Free.
(after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )