[lac-discuss-en] on the translations

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:14:31 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: on the translations
From: cveraq at gmail.com

Matthias thanks for the answer. By a side it wanted q arrive the messages to me in the original language in q were written and by another one envio of email is suppressed. Even though the translation improves is necessary to work in localizacion understanding q in Latinamerica we used mix ingles espanol very frequent of way q some terminos do not have to be translated for example atlarge and many others.

Also they are not deberian to translate the messages to the same language which happens is to say a message in espanol sent to the listin ingles is translated with horrible results!

I have tried to handle to i myself the list but aid with the order does not give to result by the q agradecere on the matter me!

I consider q until q decides on a better mechanism each unop deberia to translate if it interests the messages to him and to be suspended the translations by its pesimos and not even approximated results!

Thank you very much

Carlos Side
Message sent from my terminal BlackBerry® de Porta