[lac-discuss-en] on the translations

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Nov 22 14:31:04 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: on the translations
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

I agree with the exposed Carlos, I believe that it must be a point to treat in
brief.
I prefer to read the mail in ingles or Spanish and not passed through
automatic translator.
Until it does not find a better system, I believe that he would be very beneficial
to leave it out of service.
A subject that perhaps must be built-in in our next order
of the day.
Warm Greetings

<b>Sergio Saline I carry
President
Argentina Internaut
Argentina association de Usuarios de Internet
to http://internauta.org.ar
to presidencia at internauta.org.ar
skype:internautaargentina
talk:salinasporto at gmail.com
MSN:salinasporto at hotmail.com
TeL:+54 9 223 (15) 5 215819</b>

The 22/11/2010 10:42 a.m., Carlos Side wrote: > Creo that to many must happen to them the same and is that frequently receipt > translations of such messages in Spanish or messages in ingles both > of pesima quality and distorted totally. > > Creo that the inutil of these translations is obvious and I propose are eliminated > then ademas to receive emails duplicated in spite of all the attentions that there are > solicitd, receiving bad translations completely singlemakes us lose > time then as they come from similar directions we mustopen them and > to erase them what is complete a contrasentido one. > > Greetings and thanks for the attention to that corresponds > > Carlos Side > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org >

--
* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet to http://internauta.org.ar

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1a6a849165.html