[lac-discuss-en] on the translations

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:44:17 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: on the translations
From: cveraq at gmail.com

I believe that to many it must happen to them the same and it is that frequently receipt
translations of such messages in Spanish or messages in ingles both
of pesima quality and distorted totally.

I believe that the inutil of these translations is obvious and proposeare eliminated
then ademas to receive emails duplicated in spite of all the attentions that there are
solicitd, receiving bad translations completely single make us lose
time then as they come from similar directions we must open them and
to erase them what is complete a contrasentido one.

Greetings and thanks for the attention to that corresponds

Carlos Side

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ea7cbb19ad.html