[lac-discuss-en] voting by the candidates to the Board of ICANN

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Nov 19 19:59:37 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: voting by the candidates to the Board of ICANN
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

considered Lacralo members:
Of Monday 22 to the 25 of November it will be the period of voting to choose to
candidate who will occupy chair 15 of the Council (Board) of Icann.
https://community.icann.org/display/DirCan/At-Large+Director+Candidate-Commu
nity+Forum+-+11.10

 The members LACRALO that they will have to vote are the representatives (Carlos
Aguirre, Carlton Samuels, Sylvia Herlein leite) and president (Andres
Piazza).
from my organizacion INTERNAUT, always creimos who the representatives
they would have to act by mandate. We have spoken it with several organizations of
users of the region (the members of FLUI, www, fuilatin.org) and also
they think of the same form.
He is why I am writing to the list to solicit that habra one
internal voting of the region, so that all their members (ALSs) can
to express its preference by some of the 3 candidates.
I suggest organizes a Doodle, initiating Sunday 20 until Tuesday
22, thus giving time sufficient to analyze the results and
LACRALO representatives can vote according to it.
immediately, and in search of the participation of all, I take leave
sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
Secretary FLUI - www.fuilatin.org
LACRALO-ALAC Member
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6d1af4d08b.html