[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] [EURO-Discuss] Community call with Board Director Candidates: Recordings now available

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 20:58:37 UTC 2010

I did not participate in the call at all on account my day job compels me to
make a living.   In any event, I will read the transcripts.

Now, unless one of these candidates were to be booked tomorrow for one or
other of being of unsound mind or insentient, I should think one would
hardly expect - or insist - that what was said on that call be the single
decisive factor when a vote is called.

...one swallow doth not a summer make.....

Best,
Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround