[lac-discuss-en] effective mechanisms of participation

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:39:40 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: effective mechanisms of participation
From: cveraq at gmail.com

It seems to me suitable.

Hug!

Carlos

The 16 of November of 2010 09:29, presidency Internaut <
to presidencia at internauta.org.ar &gt; wrote:
> Carlos, memory that were some companions of our region that > wrote down for a small work group on this subject (between which me > I include), I propose that Thursday we throw it in the monthly meeting of ours > THIN and that we fit schedules to find by skype to discuss us > this, I believe that podriamos to see some mechanisms of participation that > works in other spaces and that we could talk back acá.Sugiero > that DEV places in the Daily routine of neustra monthly agenda > a strong hug > Sergio > > the 16 of November of 2010 09:56, Carlos Side <cveraq at gmail.com> he wrote: > > &gt; Apparently finished the initial reason that he motivates the discussion, that was > &gt; position on the request of support presented/displayed by several candidates, > &gt; enfrio the interchange of opinions. > &gt; > &gt; I proposed to settle down mechanisms to foment the participation and the subject > &gt; even is slope to work it, I believe that it must begin with one > &gt; motivation!
  from our representatives and not to wait for proxima takes from > &gt; decisions so that a momentaneo interest arises again to motivate (or > &gt; to demotivate) the participation of many in these instances. > &gt; > &gt; Reitero that we can contribute in an organized work group to motivate > &gt; the permanent work. > &gt; > &gt; Carlos Side > &gt; ISOC Ecuador > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; > >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1912d3132d.html