[lac-discuss-en] effective mechanisms of participation

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Nov 16 14:31:08 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: effective mechanisms of participation
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Carlos, memory that were some companions of our region that
they wrote down for a small work group on this subject (betweenwhich me
I include), I propose that Thursday we throw it in the monthly meeting of ours
THIN and that we fit schedules to find by skype to discuss us
this, I believe that podriamos to see some mechanisms of participation that
they work in other spaces and that we could talk back acá.Sugiero
that DEV places in the Daily routine of neustra monthly agenda
A strong hug
Sergio

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5c776c691d.html