[lac-discuss-en] NUMBERS and PARTICIPATION PIN / At-Large Community Call / At-Large Director Candidates

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sat Nov 13 12:59:27 UTC 2010

Dear All,

The ICANN wiki is currently undergoing maintenance. Please find the
international dial-in numbers for this call under:
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/teleconference-participation-en

Participation Pins:
English: 1638
Spanish: 1738
French: 1838

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org