[lac-discuss-en] RV: EURALO Petition to extend the AT-Large voting slate

andrespiazza at gmail.com andrespiazza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:16:28 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: RV: EURALO Petition to extend the AT-Large voting slate
From: andrespiazza at gmail.com

Dear Miembros of LACRALO,

This information circulated between the Presidents and Secretaries of
Different Thin and I believe that he will be useful for its understanding on some
subjects that have been discussed in the last days.

Dear LACRALO Members,

For This information could be useful you to understand some issues discussed
the past days.

Andrés