[lac-discuss-en] Voting Director AT Large

jsalgueiro at cantv.net jsalgueiro at cantv.net
Tue Nov 9 00:35:28 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Voting Director AT Large
From: jsalgueiro at cantv.net

I am 100% in agreement with you Vanda. Even though the mission of the director who
it is selected is not the one to interyield by the users, in the measurement that
they know the necessities these will be but easy to take ours
expositions.

For that reason, I like the idea that our THIN one of its support to JJS to be
considered to the list, that does not mean that we are voting by him in this
moment.

JOS

Original -----Mensaje