[lac-discuss-en] Voting Director AT Large

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:31:26 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Voting Director AT Large
From: cveraq at gmail.com

I also support the expressed ideas. We needed people whom they have
orientaciones.Considero affinity that we have sufficient material stops
to be able to orient a decision and in it the roll of Andres topromote
mechanism or one fundamentacion of our action based on all
indicated criteria are necessary and must be opportune.

Carlos Side

The 8 of November of 2010 18:25, Vanda UOL <vanda at uol.com.br> it wrote:
> Wave Jose Ovid > Since there am this command post my e-mails I agree with youenquanto > candidates, but if necessitamos of alguie uqe understands the demands of > ALAC > and of the same form since I have made JJS during its mandate, defenda > clearly > the interest of the users, because non we will already have liaison that is much > but frees to to defend alac openly, thin and its interest > Although is command post the interest of all the organization the voters of the others > SOs non has problems command post to defend the positions ofthese clearly > groups because entendem better than demas. Command post verdade demas > membros > hopes that they express their ideas respect their SOs, proque asi is had > clearer all assunto for better julga-lo. > Espero that I know be clearly sufficient com my "portunhol". > Hugs to all! > Vanda Scartezini > Pole Consulting Associados > IT Trend > Tree-lined avenue Holy 1470 - 1407,8 > 01418-903 São Paulo, SP, Brazil > Tel + 5511 3266.!
 6253 > Mob + 55118181.1464 > > > -----Mensagem original > Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] command post nome of Jose > Ovid Salgueiro A. > Shipment command post: second-feira, 8 of novembro of 2010 12:47 > For: ' Internautá Presidency; cveraq at gmail.com; ' Andrés Piazzá; > lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Assunto: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Voting Director AT Large > > Tenemos to be clear in a thing, the cause that is a Director > designated by the users does not mean at all that it is there stops > to protect to us or to benefit to us. According to the ICANNstatutes the directors > is there for making the decisions that benefit the organization. > > Even though the designated director had interest in favoringto > usuary > (against the statutory forecasts), is single a vote of 22 or23. > > Said this, wanted to mention both with respe!
 ct to candidateswho are > asked for the support of the THIN on!
 e to be
postulated, not even stops > to support them, that if it comes I am in agreement with Adrián as far as > qualifications of Avri Doria, shines to me outside place to ask for support in one > community which never it took care of and with that never itinteracted, a > difference > of JJ Subrenat that if it always supported it and it interacted with her. > > We were few the members of the THIN one that we interacted with these people and > for that reason I believe that feedback is important east. > > > > > Jose Ovid Salgueiro A. > salgueiro.jo at gmail.com > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org > >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2d9de4a561.html