[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: Voting Director AT Large

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Sun Nov 7 18:04:40 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: HEAD OF CATTLE: Voting Director AT Large
From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

Dear Andres:

I believe that we must follow the criteria of the work group that was dedicated
during long time to study all the candidates.
LACRALO had 2 of their east members command post group and for that reason, particularly,
I believe that we must focus command post the 3 candidates chosen by the members
of the work group.
Greetings,
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
Secretary FLUI - www.fuilatin.org
LACRALO-ALAC Member
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org