[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: Voting Director AT Large

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Fri Nov 5 18:56:05 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: HEAD OF CATTLE: Voting Director AT Large
From: vanda at uol.com.br

I would support Jean Jacques Subrenat, since I have you have been during his participation in the baord one of the most impressive defending of users, and public participation, besides the support to ALAC review.
 Have being working with him directly in the board this to year and in the public participation committee I dog surely support his candidacy ace to member which will available defending ALAC values and be to share with our group the main issues going on in the board.
For Thank you asking.
Hugs to all/all the best

Vanda Scartezini
Pole Consulting Associados