[lac-discuss-en] FW: Seat 15: request for inclusion in the Final Candidate List.

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Nov 3 18:28:42 UTC 2010

Please find below a message forwarded from Jean-Jacques Subrenat. You can
find Jean-Jacques¹ Statement of Interest for Seat 15 of the ICANN Board
under:
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/2265195/At-Large+Director+A
pplicant+-+Jean-Jacques+Subrenat.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=128832185600
0

Kind Regards,
At-Large Staff