[lac-discuss-en] BCEC Slate of candidates finalised.

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Mon Nov 1 16:49:22 UTC 2010

Dear all,

On behalf on LACRALO, thank you Jacqueline and James for your hard work on
the BCEC as representatives from LACRALO and thank you Jacqueline for the
summary report.

The At Large Director Workspace at
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Director+Candidate+2010+Workspace

<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Director+Candidate+2010+Workspace>has
the statements of interest from the 3 candidates and the other 19 applicants
that were not selected by the BCEC.

Any one of the 19 candidates not selected by the BCEC can be added to the
slate of final candidates by a petition from 3 RALOs, but there is NOT MUCH
TIME (less than a week) for the RALOs to do so, so I urge you, as an ALS in
LACRALO, to review the 19 candidates not selected by the BCEC and indicate
if you support any one of those to be on the final slate of candidates for
the ICANN Director from At-Large.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat