[lac-discuss-en] Preparation for showcase of Cartagena

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Sat Oct 30 17:30:54 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Preparation for showcase of Cartagena
From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

  Dear LACRALO companions:
In the last preparatory teleconferencing of the presentation that we will do
on the LACRALO in Cartagena,
https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Showcase+WG+29.10.10+Tel
econference
<https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Showcase+WG+29.10.10+Te
l &gt;
I offered myself to make contact with enemy with all you stops to inform to them that
all and each one of the ALSs of LACRALO
they count on a very good opportunity to participate in this presentation in
Cartagena, aunquen cannot go personally to Colombia.
Besides to respond to the questionnaire on the característas of his
organization,
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dENfa3dQV1Jaa2NoZXNkOEF3LXV
aMmc6MQ
you also can make a small video (maximum of 1 minute) on his
organization, her characteristics, their activities, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to be made know inside and outside
LACRALO, since these videos will be published in our page wiki(and
of this form the other Thin and world will know of their activities)
The Maxima date for envio of these videos is the 22 of November and
they will have to be sent to the president of the work group of showcase, Mr.
Dev Anand Teelucksingh, admin at ttcsweb.org
Any doubt that they have I invite them to participate in the next one
teleconferencing that will take place the next Friday 5 to the1ÚTC,
or also they can write to me or call to me by Skype.
Greetings to all,
sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
Secretary FLUI - www.fuilatin.org
LACRALO-ALAC Member
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1f44e99339.html