[lac-discuss-en] =?windows-1252?q?DOODLE_/_Grupo_de_trabajo_sobre = =?windows-1252?q?_estatutos_del_LACRALO_=AD_LACRALO_Bylaw_Working_Group_C= =?windows-1252?q?all =

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Oct 28 00:03:49 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?windows-1252?q?DOODLE_/_Grupo_de_trabajo_sobre = =?windows-1252?q?_estatutos_del_LACRALO_=AD_LACRALO_Bylaw_Working_Group_C= =?windows-1252?q?all =
From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

English text below

Considered,

We organized a teleconferencing to recently review the modifications of the statutes of the propose LACRALO, and to discuss other possible changes.

The rough draft of the modifications this available one in:
https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Draft+modifications+of+the+LACRALO+Rules+of+Procedure+2010

Please, they complete the Doodle in the attached file to allow us to fix the date and the hour of the call that will be carried out the week that comes.
http://doodle.com/7i7mmfgwawuawbpi
We remembered the importance to them of the colors:
Green = I have time
Yellow = I can if it is necessary
Network = I do not have time

The call will be in English. In case that they need interpretation, please they put a note in the Doodle - example: "name"+ (IT IS). There will be interpretation solely if there is sufficient demand.

The survey finishes Friday, 29 of October to the 1800 UTC, it confirmsthe date and the hour shortly after. Thanks.
Sincerely,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN AT-Large Staff
******************************

Dear All,

We plows planning to teleconference to review the recently proposed LACRALO additional Bylaw changes and discuss amendments.

The draft Bylaw modifications plows available AT:
https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Draft+modifications+of+the+LACRALO+Rules+of+Procedure+2010

Please completes the attached Doodle poll to find to suitable Time next week.
http://doodle.com/7i7mmfgwawuawbpi
Reminder:
they green = have Time
yellow = could make Time if absolutely necessary
network = do not have Time

For If you require interpretation this call, please add to notices next to your name on the Doodle poll - example: "name" + (IT IS) Interpretation will only be provided if there is sufficient demand.

This Doodle poll will close on Friday, 29 October AT 1800 UTC, the dates and Time will be confirmed shortly to thereafter.
Thank you.

Regards,

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/23e563e9f1.html