[lac-discuss-en] equator (outside topico)

joseluis at barzallo.com joseluis at barzallo.com
Thu Sep 30 22:29:25 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: equator (outside topico)
From: joseluis at barzallo.com

Dear friends

Thanks for its preoccupation, we hope that the claim outside place does not happen to greater as the average officials comment.

Also there is another version of the facts of which this happening, in

http://radiococoa.wordpress.com

My excuses to use this means by a political subject but since alert over which it passes in ours pais I inquire to them.

Greetings

Jose Luis Barzallo

(movable email)