[lac-discuss-en] equator (outside topico)

andrespiazza at gmail.com andrespiazza at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 16:58:25 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: equator (outside topico)
From: andrespiazza at gmail.com

Jose, in that we are in discord.

Topic is off and we already know it. Within the framework of that off topic, I believe that it is
tolerable to be able to pronounce, respecting that vos you do not want to do it.

If it really is as Luis says to Jose (I hope that he is thus, but am seeing it
to the President of Ecuador, Strap, in the television, retired after
attack with gases), then that problem has to pronounce itself in favor of
Democracy in the country? Although there is exageración, neveris of more. Either
it is going to generate great debate. Or there is some other possible position that is not
this? (I only ask).

Greetings,

Andrés

--