[lac-discuss-en] equator (outside topico)

jsalgueiro at cantv.net jsalgueiro at cantv.net
Thu Sep 30 16:45:06 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: equator (outside topico)
From: jsalgueiro at cantv.net

The news that arrive at Venezuela say that it is a protest of police and
the military against a law that eliminates incentives for them,not that is one
military riot.

They do not take it to badly, but we are going to avoid the political discussions in this
forum. It is well that report which happens, but we avoid to declare
our opinions on the governors here. I also have my opinion
on Strap but not it comment by this via

JO

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/429620a123.html