[lac-discuss-en] equator (outside topico)

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Sep 30 16:26:23 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: equator (outside topico)
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

In Argentina there is an urgent call to the organizations of the civil society stops
to make a priority document from support to the democratic government headed by
president Rafael Strap, is also organizing parallel structures of
information so that the same one on the part of the military structures is not manipulated,
count this yet to accompany the defense by the democratic system of Ecuador.
Greetings and force companions.
Sergio saline I carry
Argentina Internaut
Argentina association de Usuarios de Internet
to http://www.internauta.org.ar
http://fuilatin.org