[lac-discuss-en] Thanks!

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Sep 22 01:24:19 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Thanks!
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions, I want to be thankful one by one to all those that extended his
greeting towards my person or that was bothered with calling tome by telephone from the outside
in order to support to me its and affection.

I know that new airs in LACRALO and with much work in the personnel also begin but
in the group, that will result in benefits for the region.

Perhaps it is time of not discussing so much the votes or who voted, like himself what we go a
to do by our region in the next times, as well as the many things that there are by
to discuss and to propose to the different estates from ICANN.

In us it is the possibility of changing the course of history, or we are actors
fundamental in the changes of paradigms of our region or, we will only be watching
and mere collaborators of which they propose others. I have decided, already long ago, to be
a fundamental actor in the change.

I know that with many of which I have also spoken they have that glance, in other cases I do not know
that they think on this, but I know that if we journeyed together east way; of insurance we will be able
to remove benefit to generate sinergia sufficient to promote greater participation of
all the members and improvements for all the users of Latin America and the Caribbean.

Finally it wanted to salute to those who shared with me east unit done
democratic, worthy adversaries who have gained the respect of all we for
long time and that has demonstrated that to the long ago richer debate of ideas and positions
this diverse and plural LACRALO that we have managed to obtainin these years of participation
deep and it fertilizes.

A very great greeting to all LACRALO. Now it is time to work!

Sergio Saline I carry

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6701f851da.html