[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Resultados_de_la_Elecci=F3n_del_r = =?iso-8859-1?q?epresentante_para_formar_parte_de_LACRALO_ALAC_part = =?iso-8859-1?q?ir_de_diciembre_de_2010_a_2012 =

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 23:15:14 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Resultados_de_la_Elecci=F3n_del_r = =?iso-8859-1?q?epresentante_para_formar_parte_de_LACRALO_ALAC_part = =?iso-8859-1?q?ir_de_diciembre_de_2010_a_2012 =
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

To Sergio Saline I carry, President of Argentina Internaut and
the Latin American Federation of Users of Internet, FLUI, a message of
total endorsement to the task that assumes, in benefit of the citizens of
the countries of our region. This is a task that implies responsibility,
work and commitment.
We also offered our work, in the objective to improve the profits of
latinoamerica, region that in the international context presents/displays indices that
they invite to us to reflect and to work and more united.
Warm greeting.
--
Antonio Medina Gomez
President