=?iso-8859-1?q?RES=Á_Resultados_de_la_Elecci=F3 = =?iso-8859-1?q?n_del_representante_para_formar_parte_de_LACRALO_AL = =?iso-8859-1?q?AC_partir_de_diciembre_de_2010_a_2012 =

matias at altamiragigena.com.ar matias at altamiragigena.com.ar
Tue Sep 21 18:48:46 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?RES=Á_Resultados_de_la_Elecci=F3 = =?iso-8859-1?q?n_del_representante_para_formar_parte_de_LACRALO_AL = =?iso-8859-1?q?AC_partir_de_diciembre_de_2010_a_2012 =
From: to matias at altamiragigena.com.ar

Jo,

I agree with vos, but it would do I raise different, if 28 ALS have desire of
to vote, also they must have desire to participate, the question is
to analyze why they do not participate.

For it, I propose that the President and Secretary:

1. - Make a listing of the ALS that participated in the last ones 6-8
teleconferencings.
2. - Make a listing of the ALS that voted without to have participatedin those
last teleconferencings.
3. - Send a report order to those ALS so that they justify why
they voted and they did not participate.
4. - Present/display the diagnosis to the list to know the causal onesand to see
possible solutions as much in the operative principles as in the management
of the LACRALO.

Greetings,

Matías A.
IIISI Rep.

PS: I return to congratulate to Sergio by its designation.

Matías Altamira
Lawyer
ALTAMIRA GIGENA - Legal Study
Bv. San Juan 101 Floor 2° "A"