[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Resultados_de_la_Elecci=F3n_del_r = =?iso-8859-1?q?epresentante =

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 17:23:55 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Resultados_de_la_Elecci=F3n_del_r = =?iso-8859-1?q?epresentante =
From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

Dear Sergio,

In order to add me to the congratulations by your selection, asi like a las expresiones of apoyo vertidas by the representatives ofthe ALS de the region, considers in fact that a great work hopes to you. In this sense, los principios operativos of LACRALO consider, among others, as to have fundamental, to  promover and crear todas thepossible possibilities so that la voz auténtica de the users of Internet of all Latinoamerica y the Caribbean,  coadyuven to design that extraordinary model that comes designing the ICANN para el gobierno de Internet, in this objetivo puedes to also count onmy support.

Kindly,

Johnny Laureano
ALS - AUI PERU