[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?RECORDATORIO=Á_La_elecci=F3n_rep = =?iso-8859-1?q?resentativa_2010_de_LACRALO_ALAC_se_cierra_el_viern = =?iso-8859-1?q?es =

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Mon Sep 13 16:16:42 UTC 2010

Dear all,

The Statement of Interest (SOI) from the LACRALO representative to
ALAC were meant to inform LACRALO about their candidates in
preparation for the teleconference and for helping them decide on a
candidate. SOIs were not a eligibility requirement from LACRALO.

So, those candidates that didn't provide SOIs are still able to be
elected for the position of LACRALO representative to ALAC .

Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat