=?iso-8859-1?q?RECORDATORIO=Á_Elecci=F3n_del_re = =?iso-8859-1?q?presentante_LACRALO_al_ALAC_2010_termina_el_viernes =

matthias.langenegger at icann.org matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Mon Sep 13 14:33:53 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?RECORDATORIO=Á_Elecci=F3n_del_re = =?iso-8859-1?q?presentante_LACRALO_al_ALAC_2010_termina_el_viernes =
From: matthias.langenegger at icann.org

Considered,

We remembered to them that the selection online of representative LACRALO to the ALAC
it will finish Friday, 17 of September to 2359 UTC.

An email with its electoral credentials recently has been sent
separately to the voters authorized who have still not participated to
selection. Please, it contacts with staff at atlarge.icann.org in case that no
it has received his credentials.

Sincerely,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN AT-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org

On 03/09/2010 14:41, "ICANN AT-Large Staff" <staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:
> Considered, >  > In agreement with the electoral calendar of LACRALO, the selection online of > representing LACRALO to the ALAC will begin today, and will finish Friday 17 of > September to 2359 UTC. (It see the electoral calendar of LACRALO in > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2010_election_calls_lacralo_es) >  > we requested to Him that it considers that the only voters authorized for this > selection is representatives LACRALO ALS, in agreement with the ready associate > more down. >  > Also, considers that this voting IS NOT ANONYMOUS and will be therefore > filed publicly. In agreement with norm 12,9 of the regulation > procedural of the LACRALO, a coefficient will be applied to the votes in crude > to determine the final result. (To see LACRALO ROP in > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?ralo_organising_documents) >  > the question to put will be the following one: >  > ****************** >  > Who would have to be chosen like representative LACRALO to the!
  ALAC during > period from the closing of the annual general meeting of ICANN 2010 to > closes of annual general meeting 2012? >  > Can choose to one of the four candidates more down or abstain. >  > Matias Altamira Gigena > Jose Luis Barzallo > Lance Hinds > Sergio Saline I carry > To abstain >  > ****** >  > If it wishes it, can find additional information on the candidates in > page of presentation of candidates: > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?presentation_candidates_alac_representa > tive_2010 >  > an email with its electoral credentials recently has been sent > separately to the voters authorized. Please, it contacts with > staff at atlarge.icann.org <staff at atlarge.icann.org>  if still it has not received > its credentials. >  > -- > Sincerely, >  > Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, > Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström > ICANN AT-Large Staff >  > email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org > website: www.atlarge.icann.org >  >  > Tot!
 al LACRALO: 34 > (a ALS does not have representative) >  > Ecu!
 adorian
Association of Computer science Right and Telecommunications. (AEDIT) > Jose Luis Barzallo > joseluis at barzallo.com >  > ACUI, Colombian Association of usarios of Internet > Antonio Medina Gomez > amendinagomez at gmail.com >  > Association CONNECTION to the El Salvador Development > Gilberto Lara > galara at conexionelsalvador.org >  > Costa Rican Association of Computer science Right > does not have representative at the moment >  > TO FIX Association of Computer science Right of Argentina > Horacio Martin Fernandez Delpech > to hfernandez at hfernandezdelpech.com.ar >  > AGEIA DENSI Brazil > Dr Aislan Vargas Basilio > aislan at uol.com.br >  > AGEIA DENSI > Fátima Cambronero > fatimacambronero at gmail.com >  > Association of Right and Computer science of Chile > Humberto Carrasco > hcarrasco at adi.cl >  > Association Internaut - Unique Association of Chatters Usuary of Internet and > E-Commerce > Saline Sergio Walter I carry > to presidencia at internauta.org.ar >  > VENEZUELAN ASSOCIATION !
 OF COMPUTER SCIENCE RIGHT And NEW TECHNOLOGIES (AVEDINT) > Jose Olvidio Salgueiro > salgueiro.jo at gmail.com >  > AUI PERU > Johnny Laureano > jlaureano at aui.pe >  > Paraguayan Association of Computer science and Technological Right ­ APADIT > Natalia Enciso > natalia.enciso at gmail.com >  > BANGO-Barbados Association of Non Governmental Organisations > Roosvelt Or King > admin at bango.org.bb >  > Bearded Information & Communications Technology Professionals Association > (BIPA) > Steven To Williams > sunisle at gmail.com >  > CETIC AJB > Cristian Houses > cristiancasas at hotmail.com >  > DevNet > Lance Hinds > lhinds at gol.net.gy >  > Foundation To include To Me > Adrian Carballo > ainfodata at gmail.com >  > IBDI - Institute Brasileiro de Direito gives Computer science > Omar Kaminski > omar at kaminski.adv.br >  > ICT4D Jamaica > Melody Palmer > Melody_Palmer at heart-nta.org >  > IIDISI LATIN AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF INVESTIGATION FOR THE SOCIETY OF > INFORMATION > Daniel Monastersky > danielmo!
 nastersky at gmail.com >  > Information Society of Bearded > Jame!
 s Corbin
  Computer Society > Dev Anand Teelucksingh > admin at ttcsweb.org >  > USUARY - Argentina Association de Usuarios of Computer science and > Communications > Raul Bauer > to rbauer at trends.com.ar >  >  >  >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is >  > http://www.lacralo.org

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ac6420b92e.html