[lac-discuss-en] Manifesto to proposals of candidates to the ALAC

joseluis at barzallo.com joseluis at barzallo.com
Wed Sep 1 13:56:25 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Manifesto to proposals of candidates to the ALAC
From: joseluis at barzallo.com

Thank you very much by your words and it contributes Johnny, for those who we are
interested in participating in ALAC and as it leaves from the ALS of our THIN one it is
important to count on that endorsement.

Greetings

Jose Luis

AEDIT

www.aedit.org.ec
Columbus 535 and 6 of December.
Edif. Cristóbal Columbus Of. 602
Telf: (593 2) 2528774/ 2544464
Fax:  593 2 2564530
Email: joseluis at barzallo.com
Quito Ecuador

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: PROHIBE The DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATIONOr PUBLICATION
OF THIS INFORMATION To THIRD WITHOUT The AUTHORIZATION IT EXPRESS IN WRITING And OF
BARZALLO & BARZALLO LAWYERS. THIS INFORMATION MUST BE KEPT WITH
SECURITIES WHEN THE EAST NOT BEING USED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADRESSEE
OF THIS Email, YOU DEBERA TO ERASE IT And TO GIVE BACK IT to TRANSMITTER And PODRA NOT TO READ,
TO COPY Or TO DISTRIBUTE ITS ANNEXED And CONTENTS. ANY OPINIONEXPRESSED IN
THIS MESSAGE, CORRESPONDS NOT NECESSARILY To ITS AUTHOR And ToBARZALLO &
BARZALLO LAWYERS.

Original -----Mensaje