[lac-discuss-en] Manifesto to proposals of candidates to the ALAC

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Sep 1 12:49:03 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Manifesto to proposals of candidates to the ALAC
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Thanks dear Johnny, I must confess that I agree in everything and each one of your commentaries,
he is very pleasing to know that in this way of fight and construction of citizenship, we have
route companions who make us feel like those verses of the great poet
Latin American Mario Benedetti "... and in the street elbow elbow we are much but that
two... ".
I salute to you affectionately.
Sergio Saline I carry
President
Argentina Internaut
Argentina association de Usuarios de Internet
to http:/internauta.org.ar
http://fuilatin.org