[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER: LACRALO Candidate Debate Teleconference - Tuesday, 31 Aug @ 16:00 UTC

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Tue Aug 31 02:12:28 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Please note that
https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?presentation_candidates_alac_representative_2010
has been updated with two of the candidates' submitted Statements of
Interest.
Also note that there have been no submitted questions from the LACRALO
community for the LACRALO candidates to ALAC so if you have any
questions for the candidates, please add to the wiki page or email me
the questions directly and I'll add them myself.

Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat