=?iso-8859-1?q?LA_ENCUESTA_DEL_DOODLE_RESPONDE_P = =?iso-8859-1?q?OR_FAVOR=Á_Discusi=F3n_del_candidato_de_LACRALO =

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Aug 25 23:15:06 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?LA_ENCUESTA_DEL_DOODLE_RESPONDE_P = =?iso-8859-1?q?OR_FAVOR=Á_Discusi=F3n_del_candidato_de_LACRALO =
From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

Considered,

The president of the LACRALO, Andrés Piazza, requested to us to organize a teleconferencing with the candidates for the position ofrepresentative in the ALAC selected by the LACRALO:

Jose Luis Barzallo
Matias Altamira Gigena
Sergio Saline I carry
Hinds Sends

The call will offer an opportunity to know more the candidates and its objectives like members the ALAC. Please, they send its questions for the candidates in advance to the distribution list.

We will have a channel ingles and Spanish for this call.

Please, it see the Doodle survey to help us to organize this electronic debate:

http://www.doodle.com/wmdaïzchzhe9er2

Green = available
Yellow = available if it is necessary
Red = nonavailable

The survey will finish, Friday 27 of August to the 1900 UTC. We go a
shortly after to confirm the date and the exact hour of the teleconferencing.

Thanks.

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN AT-Large Staff

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a55a678ab2.html