[lac-discuss-en] There is budget no to make the AsambleaGeneral in Cartagena

galara at conexionelsalvador.org galara at conexionelsalvador.org
Tue Aug 24 18:54:06 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: There is budget no to make the AsambleaGeneral in Cartagena
From: galara at conexionelsalvador.org

The how bad news! But I have left the doubt if she follows or not in
píe the General or single Assembly is IS no BUDGET FOR
ALS BUT IF FOR THE ASSEMBLY?

I do not want bad to think nor badly to interpret, but that makes a ALS then
in ICANN if they do not have for them (we) when there are Assemblies or it is
what is not Assembly the thing?!?!?!

Good Sylvia, just resignation at the moment by
excellent efforts that you have impelled and dedicated, I hope that this no
it discourages to us and we follow "guarding" by the interest that is incumbent on to us
to represent.

It asks the air: There will be no another form to participate or to manage?

A hug and spirits!