[lac-discuss-en] Call for candidates for the position of ALAC representative from December 2010-2012

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Tue Aug 17 12:31:06 CDT 2010

Dear All,

Matias Altamira Gigena was nominated by Alberto Soto to be a candidate
for the LACRALO
representative to serve on the ALAC for a term beginning at the end of
the December 2010 ICANN meeting to the 2012 ICANN's Annual General
Meeting.

Matias Altamira Gigena has accepted the nomination and the LACRALO
Election Page (https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2010_election_calls_lacralo_en)
has been updated accordingly.

A reminder that the deadline for the submission of nominations to
serve on ALAC is August 20 2010.

Elections would be held soon after to elect a representative to ALAC
from the list of candidates.

Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat