[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Llamada_para_los_candidatos_a_la _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?posici=F3n_del_representante_de_ALAC_a_partir_de_di = =?iso-8859-1?q?ciembre_de_2010-2012 =

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Aug 16 10:42:59 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Llamada_para_los_candidatos_a_la _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?posici=F3n_del_representante_de_ALAC_a_partir_de_di = =?iso-8859-1?q?ciembre_de_2010-2012 =
From: vanda at uol.com.br

So that she quédese sure please the selected person non will have
function of ALAC representative, will be an independent member.What
it looks for it is that the person knows and it shares the concepts and values well of
ALAC and that has them like sujos, thus we will guarantee that the person, although
independent, it has positions that ALAC would have if it go their voice to be heard
in the Council of Directors of ICANN
She is one chooses very excellent. ALAC I have fought much pro this position and not
it can desperdigar it with a person with values and diverse positions.
I reiterate that I will not be candidate, but like representative of aALS, vote.
 Hugs to all