[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Aplicaci=F3n_de_ALS_de_Fundacion _ = = to?iso-8859-1?q?Incluir to me =

Pablo.Hinojosa at icann.org Pablo.Hinojosa at icann.org
Thu Jun 24 02:40:14 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Aplicaci=F3n_de_ALS_de_Fundacion _ = = to?iso-8859-1?q?Incluir to me =
From: Pablo.Hinojosa at icann.org

Cheers.

Pablo

From: <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:00:30 -0700
To: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Cc: ICANN AT-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>,
<lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: Application of ALS of Foundation To include to me

[ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]]

Of: staff at atlarge.icann.org

Wanted all,

This one must inform to him that we received an application ofALS of Foundation
To include to me. One is based on Buenos Aires, Argentina and would be unmiembro of
LACRALO if it is validated.

Please it finds the inscription form associate. The connection
regional for Latin America one has inquired and it will provide with us
diligence due for this application to its due time.

--
Respect,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-Blanco,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
En-Grande personnel of ICANN

[ [ - - Original text (in)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/29802cc27c.html