[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: An important discussion o free expression at the ICANN meeting

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Wed Jun 23 09:05:45 CDT 2010

A very thoughtful article from Milton's blog for your information.  Follow
the link.

We are still at sixes and sevens on this issue but we continue to hope
further explorations with the GAC presents a slight opening for consensus to
change.  FWIW, I share Milton's concerns and his outlook.

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround