[lac-discuss-en] reunion of Thursday

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu May 20 08:27:50 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: reunion of Thursday
From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

Dear Gilberto,

                            the meeting to that they are talking about is
the monthly Teleconferencing of LACRALO.

It is east Thursday 20 of May to the 21:00 UTC (in this Link can see
schedule of its country:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=20&year=2010&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
).

The agenda and details of the call, will find them here:
https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?20%20May%202010

Underneath I copy the text of the reminder on the part of the Staff of ICANN.

Warm greetings.

Fátima Cambronero
Lawyer-Argentina

http://ar.ageiadensi.org/

Subject: REMINDER: Teleconferencing of LACRALO: Thursday, Of The 20 UTC Of May 21:00
Of: marilyn.vernon at icann.org

Wanted All,

Comfortable reminder that the following teleconferencing of LACRALO
to program for Thursday, the 20 of May of 2010 in the 21:00 UTC.

The agenda (to be bought up to date) and the details of the call can
to find in:
https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?20%20May%202010

If you cannot take care of the call she please sends an email that
it indicates his absence and we will observe this information on laagenda. If
you please require a dial-out between in contact with En-Grande
they provide with personnel in: staff at atlarge.icann.org.

--
Respect,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella
Gruber-Blanco, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
En-Grande personnel of ICANN

email: staff at atlarge.icann.org
Web site: www.atlarge.icann.org<http://www.atlarge.icann.org>

Day 19 of May of 2010 23:41, Gilberto Lara
<galara at conexionelsalvador.org> it wrote: > Pardon! But that meeting is this? Perhaps in the list the call arrived, but the weekend I lost all my information and file of all my mail. > > Also I walk in the week of the DDI in the rear area, and will depend on the hour. > > Thanks. > > > Sent from my BlackBerry&reg;  wireless device from Tigo | Gilberto Lara | CONNECTION to the Development of El Salvador | (503)22305075 | Skype YOU GO: galara | www.conexionelsalvador.org > > -----Original Message > From: "Presidency Internaut" <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> > Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 22:14:03 > To: <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; AT-Large Staff<staff at atlarge.icann.org> > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] reunion of Thursday > > Considered members of LACRALO, lamentably, of reasons for agenda I could not be in favor > present in the meeting of this Thursday, since it will find me within the framework in an activity > of the !
 Day of Internet, since as all will know our organization is  la Technical Office > for Argentina and that has made us leave our cities of origin to many of > internaut to participate in the different activities that have been made in ours > country. > I will be following what it is discussed from the lowerings of duties. > warm greetings > Sergio > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/531bdc1514.html