[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?NO_SE_OLVIDEN_DE_ENVIARME_LAS_ACT = =?iso-8859-1?q?IVIDADES_DE_LA_REGI=D3N_QUE_EST=C9N_ORGANIZANDO =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri May 7 13:48:43 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?NO_SE_OLVIDEN_DE_ENVIARME_LAS_ACT = =?iso-8859-1?q?IVIDADES_DE_LA_REGI=D3N_QUE_EST=C9N_ORGANIZANDO =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

-----Mensagem original
Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] command post nome of
sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Shipment command post: second-feira, 29 of março of 2010 22:56
It stops: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Assunto: [ lac-discuss-is ] ACTIVITIES OF the REGION

Dear Compañeros:
Within the program of outreach (to make us know outwards, to which no
they know on ICANN) and "inreach" as we invented to say in thelast
encounter of all the representatives of ALAC (to make us know towards
inside, between all the ALSs and that the ALSs more know on ICANN); Me
it would please to remember to them that they send the information to me of the events that his
organizations are preparing or the events in which you go a
to participate to place them in the Google agenda of the LACRALO.
Also to remember to them that he would be interesting that is joined with some other ALSs
of his pais and meetings make some event. And that does not forget to solicit
with time the wonderful pamphlets that now we have of our region.
I wait for commentaries!
Greetings,
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b2a5225356.html