[lac-discuss-en] ENCUESTA SOBRE LAS REGIONES GEOGR = =?iso-8859-1?q C1FICAS_DE_ICANN =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed May 5 06:07:08 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?ENCUESTA_SOBRE_LAS_REGIONES_GEOGR = =?iso-8859-1?q?=C1FICAS_DE_ICANN =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear LACRALO companions:
, Carlton sent east message yesterday to us so that we participate in a survey.
If you go here: they https://www.bigpulse.com/p9044/register?l=en
They will see that encuasta is in Spanish.
I suggest to them take 10 minutes from its time and they respond it, since
it will bring benefits for our region (in addition to being very ilustrativa).
Brazil internaut already did it and single she took 10 minutes to us.
Greetings to all,
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org